Friday, January 4, 2013

Meet Kelly!!!

Here are 20 random facts about author Kelly Anne Blount!

Twenty Facts About Kelly Anne Blount:
1. I’m a vegetarian.
2. My husband and I have four cats and one dog, all rescues!
3. I have my Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE).
4. I have been a teacher for the past seven years.
5. I lived in Dalkeith Palace for a semester.
6. I moved to Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands after university and I taught at a private school there for two years.
7. My dog is a therapy dog and we make regular visits to a school for children with autism.
8. I earned straight A’s in graduate school.
9. I love sleeping in on the weekend!
10. I am a member of The American Association of University Women (AAUW).
11. I love just about anything on Bravo!
12. I am obsessed with the Real Housewives shows!
13. I love visiting to Asheville, North Carolina!
14. My husband is from England and he has a lovely accent!
15. My husband and I were on a show called “I Want That,” featuring Fresh Futons, on the Do It Yourself channel.
16. I support the Badgers, Green Bay Packers, and Manchester United!
17. I love Dish Nation!
18. I think the Inkheart Trilogy is magical!
19. I strongly dislike anything that can fly and sting! ☹
20. I love old school rap music and one of my cats is called Biggie Smalls!'




No comments:

Post a Comment